Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Humor in Failure

Tonight I'm not feeling particularly chatty.  In fact, the only reason I'm posting at all is that I made a commitment to do so, and I'm working on keeping the commitments I make.

So, rather than ramble on, I am going to simply share a quote from one of the books I'm presently reading.  I read based on my mood, so I do often have multiple books going at once.  This is especially true for non-fiction books.

This quote if from Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst.  "There is humor to be found in almost every failure, if only we'll look for it."

So, tomorrow if I fail, I hope to find humor in whatever that failure may be.  And I'd love to hear your best (and funniest) failure stories.  I know I'll be sharing mine as I go along...it seems like yesterday's story of my attempt at catching our dog falls firmly into that very category.

No comments:

Post a Comment